[teacherartexchange] Harold's got a Blog

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 16:54:53 PDT

Hi,

In preparation for my NECC blogging and because it is summer vacation
I have jumped into blogging and started a blog. A new way to spend the
little free time I have. I remember when I went to the NY World's Fair
and was told that technology was going to make things easier for us
all and give us more leisure time. Boy where they wrong... little did
they know how long we all spend on email these days.

Anyway if you are game take a look at:

http://digitalharold.blogspot.com/

Harold

--