Re: [teacherartexchange] anyone going to NECC?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 19:30:06 PDT

Harold,
        I look forward to seeing your reports from NECC. As for other art
teachers
who might get a chance to attend, be prepared for a very large
conference.
NECC is 2 to 3 times larger than NAEA conventions. So. plan your days
carefully and study the map of the conference layout. If not you will
miss
a lot. It is so big that you can get overwhelmed. It is very tech
oriented.
If your laptop is wireless be sure to take it with you because it
will work
at the conference. If you have blue tooth you can download the schedule
at various locations, etc. I learned a lot but it was mostly way too
tecky for me.
But the district had the funds earmarked for technology training, so
away
I went.
                                                                Woody