[teacherartexchange] Two New Art Rooms on Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 11:49:01 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Two new art rooms have been added to Incredible Art Department.

Ken Rohrer made one for Cecilia Laureys at Marywood-Palm Valley Schools:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/laureys/

I just added one for Betsy Heeney at New Hope-Solebury High School:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Betsy/Betsy.html

These are the last two rooms for a while. There has been some interest
from list members, so I will open it back up for five more art rooms
in the fall.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department