Re: [teacherartexchange] anyone going to NECC?

---------

From: Judy Potter (JD-Potter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 11:09:36 PDT

I am also a big fan of the NECC Conference. I got to go as a presenter
(the arts, early literacy, and technology) when it was in Seattle and
again in New Orleans. Won't be able to go this year, but two of my
colleagues will be there. Harold, will you be doing a presentation? If
so I will tell them to attend.
Judy Potter
WIU, Macomb, IL