Re: [teacherartexchange] anyone going to NECC?

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 08:03:06 PDT

Woody,

I too am surprised that so few art teachers go to thses kinds of
conferences. In going over the program I did notice that there is
Technology and Arts Integration group that will be meeting.

I am thinking of setting up a blog report while I am there. If I do
I'll let the list know.

Harold

--
Harold Olejarz