Re: [teacherartexchange] anyone going to NECC?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 20:05:29 PDT

Harold,
        Glad to hear you get to attend NECC in San Diego. I went to NECC in
Chicago
and San Antonio. Got a lot out of each conference. You are the kind
of teacher who
will really benefit from the conference. Of course, since I'm retired
I have no one to
fund me. I know you will enjoy and learn from the experience. I was
disappointed
to find so few art teachers involved.
                                                                Woody