Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Good News

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 17:32:32 PDT

Good News:
        Yesterday I got word that I was juried in for an exhibit of my
next January in Placitas, New Mexico. I will be able to have 10
paintings up
for the month. Placitas is a small residential community north of
        Also, today I received confirmation that I will have one painting in
a juried
show in Taos this fall. The show is called : "Taos National
Exhibition of American
Watercolor X". The work will be displayed in the Taos Art Museum in the
Nicolai Fechin House. The work selected is, I believe, my best so
far. It is
a painting of my Granddaughter Tiffanie at the beach in Santa Monica.
It is titled "Shadow Play".
        I've been to Taos the last two Octobers and admired the quality of
watercolors selected for this exhibition. It is a real honor to be
part of this
years selected work.
                                                Feeling Good, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque