[teacherartexchange] Good News

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 17:32:32 PDT

Good News:
        Yesterday I got word that I was juried in for an exhibit of my
watercolors
next January in Placitas, New Mexico. I will be able to have 10
paintings up
for the month. Placitas is a small residential community north of
Albuquerque.
http://www.placitashomes.com/html/about_placitas.html
        Also, today I received confirmation that I will have one painting in
a juried
show in Taos this fall. The show is called : "Taos National
Exhibition of American
Watercolor X". The work will be displayed in the Taos Art Museum in the
Nicolai Fechin House. The work selected is, I believe, my best so
far. It is
a painting of my Granddaughter Tiffanie at the beach in Santa Monica.
It is titled "Shadow Play".
http://www.taospaint.com/Shadow/Play.html
        I've been to Taos the last two Octobers and admired the quality of
watercolors selected for this exhibition. It is a real honor to be
part of this
years selected work.
http://www.taosartmuseum.org/
                                                Feeling Good, Woody