[teacherartexchange] Found object sculpture to inspire a lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 12:00:37 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Joe Pogan posted his site to World Art Teachers list.
http://joepogan.com/
I thought his work might inspire a lesson. Students could make paper
mache animals and such - then cover the surface with found objects
(this lesson idea is already on IAD).

Joe's work is all metal. Check out the gallery. I will be adding a
link to the Art Styles page on IAD.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department