[teacherartexchange] Thanks - VanGogh!

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 07:01:48 PDT

Thank you to everyone who sent me VanGogh links - not only did I find the
ones I was looking for, but ended up with a bunch of new ones as well! This
class I took was through Intel, and was about integrating technology into
your curriculum while promoting higher order thinking skills. It was a
fantastic class, but I am now brain dead! I took Tech Prep classes the
previous week that focused on Photoshop, LiveType, and SoundTrack software.
Too much brain energy for summer break! *L* I plan on posting my Intel unit
on my website after I use it with my students.
~Michal