Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Photoshop Problem Solved

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 05:55:02 PDT

I solved my problem with Photoshop CS2 on an i-mac
I was getting this message:
"Could not initialize Photoshop because the disc is not available"
I totally removed photoshop and then I reinstalled my software.
This solved the problem but what a pain.
                                Happy again in Albuquerque, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703