Re: [teacherartexchange] Photoshop Problems

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 02:40:18 PDT

Hi Woody,

Have you tried using one of the hard drive repair software programs such Disk
Warrior or Norton Utilities? Something may have been damaged temporarily when
the computer shut down because of the power outage. Sounds like an erroneous
statement that can come up when the Mac just doesn't know what to do.

Hope this helps somewhat. Keep us updated. Also, I believe Donna Pauler is a
good source for Mac info and she is on this list. I think you know her.

Cheers,

Diane

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory