[teacherartexchange] Photoshop Problems

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2006 - 20:08:40 PDT

I have Photoshop CS2 on an i-mac PowerPC G5 using OS 10.4.6
When I tried to open photoshop today I got this message:
"Could not initialize Photoshop because the disc is not available"
I reinstalled my photoshop software to no avail. What disc are they
talking about ? It worked earlier today. The computer did go out
and I had to turn the power off and back on to get it to restart.
Does anyone know what's up here ?
                                Frustrated in Albuquerque, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net