RE:[teacherartexchange] Post your School Art Sites

---------

From: AClaire (yah1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2006 - 10:36:48 PDT

 Hi Judy,

I finally managed to do a site for my art classes at Escola Salesiana do
Estoril (in Portugal). The site is all in portuguese ... but I think the
photos speak for themselves... I did have to blur the kids faces to get the
authorization from the school to do the site. The site is here:
http://www.studio224.com/artesplasticas/

;-)

Anne-Claire