Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] can't find cool sketchbook site

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2006 - 05:17:54 PDT

Could someone help me find a site for art journals? Or
sketchbooks? The really cool thing was that they also
had a kind of flashcards for ideas made of playing
cards. I think it was shared within the last month.
Thanks in advance. You could play a short video of the
male teacher demonstrating...

Do You Yahoo!?