Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Twisteez Wire - Sculpture and Crafts - Lessons and Gallery

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2006 - 11:35:42 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I got an email from Tom Bisogno (from Twisteez) about Twisteez web site.

I have added a link to Twisteez Wire on the Art Stores page.

Check the site for lesson ideas (the people with cardboard added are
really cute - and are very easy to do). They have clearer directions
than what is on IAD for making a wire basket. See wire masks for a
more advanced lesson.

Browse the Gallery for more ideas. They also offer wax melters and batik tools.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to