Re: [teacherartexchange] What is TAB?

---------

From: ceastman (ceastman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2006 - 11:28:56 PDT

kathy, diane, et al,
thank you so much for this recent thread on TAB. i joined the yahoo
group and have been having a ball exploring many links from there.
especially enjoyed ann grey's site describing all her centers and clyde
gaws blog and am now thinking seriously of bringing TAB/choice into my
curriculum in the fall.
coincidentally, i just received notice of the updated twisteez website
www.twisteez.com and thought it would be wonderful to create a center
containing twisteez (if one can afford that) or the old coated
telephone wire if one knows phone company employees or the locations of
old phone systems being torn out of buildings.
just a thought, but mainly wanted to thank you again for bringing TAB
to the discussion.
linda in absolutely glorious, summery michigan