Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Post your School Art Sites

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2006 - 09:58:30 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am updating my page of School Art Sites:

If I don't have yours listed, please post it. I also list Artsonia
sites on this page.

I will add your site to Art Rooms section on Incredible Art
Department. Many of the ones listed on my page are not listed in Art
Rooms yet.

There have been some new members (on Art Education list) asking for
lesson ideas and I have directed them to the page of art teacher

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to