Re: [teacherartexchange] opportunities to explore overseas

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2006 - 08:11:12 PDT

Here's a program through U of Pacific-Stockton (a real, brick-and-mortar
U, not a diploma mill) that I've gone through:
http://www.teacherfriendly.com/ You can get credit for
developing lessons after travel within or outside the U.S.; or
developing lessons after attending a conference or seminar. If you are
traveling for the purpose of professional enhancement, you can write off
some of your expenses. Since I developed lesson plans for this course
after trips to Turkey and Ecuador, I was able to write off expenses like
airfare and lodging and meals.

Maggie