[teacherartexchange] FREE art pedestals and display stands (New York City)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2006 - 16:28:44 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I received an email that a business in New York City has about 25
pedestals and many display stands that would be good to display art
work. They will donate them to a school or art program if someone can
pick them up. Business is located at located at 23rd St. and 5th Ave.
NYC. If interested contact Jack - email
jcarroll (at) clarku.edu

I know there are a few list member from New York on this list so I
thought I would post this offer.

Judy Decker