[teacherartexchange] New Lesson Plan - Paper Mache Monsters (middle school)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2006 - 07:53:42 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Laurie Reber submitted her lesson plan for paper mache monsters.
She sent me lots of wonderful images. I had a hard time picking out a
few for the lesson plan.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Laurie-Monsters.htm

This lesson really motivated her students. All had a good time.
Students worked in groups to help with the limited space issue - and
time factor. Large paper mache sculptures always take a lot of time.

Laurie used Monsters, Inc for motivation. Students created a monster
for a possible sequel.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department