Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Articles on Art Education from ASBJ (American School Board Journal)

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 05:01:01 PDT

HI All, I just received this from our PAEA Listserv. The site features 4
excellent articles on Art Education . One by PAEA/NAEA's Sarah Tambucci !
Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

From the Pennsylvania Art Education Association List Serve:

Point your browser to and read 4
special reports: A Rich Picture, The Why and How of Arts Education.

You may be particularly interested in one by Sarah Tambucci: The
Promise of Arts Education.

All four articles should be part of your summer reading.

To unsubscribe go to