Re: [teacherartexchange] What is TAB?

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 05:01:13 PDT

Thanks for answering my question.

How would you say that this approach is different or not, than say, a
constructivist teaching philosophy? Do you see TAB as a constructivist
approach or do you see it as something totally different? From the description
you provided, it seems TAB is similar to a constructivist approach, but I am not
sure. What do you think?

Cheers and kind regards,

Diane

--