[teacherartexchange] Vangogh sites

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2006 - 14:14:08 PDT

Hi All, I Googled Van Gogh Kids website, and here are just a few that popped
up.
Hope this helps,
Last day of school was today. Whoopee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now to just clean the Art room (arghhhhh !!!!)

Christine Besack :)
Van Gogh Sunflowers Scramble Surfing the Net with Kids
 http://www.surfnetkids.com/games/vangogh-sc.htm

Site with info and links to paintings also things vangogh to purchase :)
http://www.gardenofpraise.com/art19.htm

VanGogh and kids cd rom website
http://www.vangogh-kids.com/en/home

Vangogh Museum Website
http://www3.vangoghmuseum.nl/vgm/index.jsp?lang=nl

Inside Art : An Art History Game Learn about VAngogh
http://www.eduweb.com/insideart/index.html