Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Vangogh sites

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2006 - 14:14:08 PDT

Hi All, I Googled Van Gogh Kids website, and here are just a few that popped
Hope this helps,
Last day of school was today. Whoopee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now to just clean the Art room (arghhhhh !!!!)

Christine Besack :)
Van Gogh Sunflowers Scramble Surfing the Net with Kids

Site with info and links to paintings also things vangogh to purchase :)

VanGogh and kids cd rom website

Vangogh Museum Website

Inside Art : An Art History Game Learn about VAngogh

To unsubscribe go to