[teacherartexchange] TAB books....looking for more info

---------

From: Thomas, Emily (ethomas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2006 - 12:06:30 PDT

I am interested in doing a little summer reading and am curious about TAB. I don't really know much about how to do a choice-based curriculum. Wondering if any of you know some good titles of books to read over the summer. I would love to read a "how-to" book, more than a philosophically-based text. Thanks in advance for your suggestions, Emily in Oregon (middle school art teacher)