Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Ways to Motivate Students (pdf file)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2006 - 07:29:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

This link was posted in Riverdeep Newsletter... I am sure if you
brainstormed for a few minutes, you would come up with a similar

Particularly helpful for beginning teachers, find a list
of different ways that teachers can use to help motivate
their students throughout the school year.

I don't agree with giving so many "bribes"... but they do seem to work (smile).

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to