Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Need VanGogh Resources Quick!

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 18:13:54 PDT

I am taking a workshop through Intel and we are creating technology rich
lessons. I am doing mine on VanGogh, and while I have the unit mapped out, I
am needing online resources. I have been searching for over an hour and am
not seeing some of the cool links I have seen before, which I assume were
posted on this list. Does anyone have some links to share? I need them by
morning. :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

To unsubscribe go to