[teacherartexchange] "New Graphic Site" - new virus - don't open

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 09:15:48 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

"New Graphic Site" is a new virus. It targets Yahoo email users and
Yahoo Groups. Email does not come with an attachment....All you have
to do to get infected is open the email. This one just came out today.

I opened one on my Yahoo account before I knew what it was. So.....
soon you folks will probably start getting them from me. I can not get
Norton protection for this one until Wednesday.

Just thought I would give you a heads up. I believe it only targets
Yahoo email users.

Judy Decker