[teacherartexchange] Teachers who use computer technology

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 19:04:09 PDT

Hi All,

I am very interested in interviewing art teachers in either online or via the
phone about how you are using technology in your art classroom. I am
particularly interested in interviewing art teachers who are using new computer
technologies to support learning in art. In particular I would love to
interview art teachers who use technology to assist in project or problem
solving activities, collaborative/cooperative learning and/or online learning.

I am writing an article on Integrating technology into the K-12 art curriculum
and I want to find examples of ways art teachers may be doing this. You can
reply to me off list.

Thanks,

Diane