Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] glass mosaic

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 09:12:01 PDT

I'm starting a summer project and I was wondering if
anyone has some advice for me.... I want to make a
glass mosaic from some scrap stained glass that I
already have, and I did some reading about it, but I'm
having trouble with the clear adhesive. Some of the
glass is frosted and some is colored, but clear. I
got some clear silicone adhesive at the hardware
store, but when it dries even though it's clear you
can still see the smeary clear glue through the clear

It seems really obvious now, but after I grout it with
some dark grout then maybe it won't be such a problem.

Has anyone else had any luck with fixing this problem
or am I just obsessing over a detail that no one else
would probably ever notice?

chris in Central Arkansas

Do You Yahoo!?