Re: [teacherartexchange] Graduation ceremony

---------

From: Emanuel Cooper Jr. (euphrates3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 07:41:36 PDT

Buildings (the built environment) play significant
roles in the passive development of human behavior.
This field of art is called Architecture &
Environmental Design. As public private resource are
invested to build and renovate environments of
learning the auditorium as a formal cultural setting
needs to be reinstated as a vital part of the
student?s cultural learning experience.

The ?cafetorium? (or the auditorium in the gym)
diminishing the quality of the cultural learning
experience for students of all ages.