Re: [teacherartexchange] Graduation ceremony

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2006 - 20:40:15 PDT

Hi Michal,
    Oh, yes, I do remember--it was called a "Baccalaureate" ceremenony, and
we were required to attend both that and the graduation, where we marched in
very slowly to Elgar's "Pomp and Circumstance March."

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus, HS class of 1963
                    Art teacher, K-5, retired

 when I graduated our ceremony was two evenings - did