[teacherartexchange] my favorite day of the year

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2006 - 03:28:00 PDT

Here's to every one having an art filled summer. Friday was out last
student day. Monday is the plod around waiting to check the final grade
day. I requested and got a schedule only teaching art one next year. I
have only one prep. I am really excited as it means ( and people knowing
me from way back know about the history behind this) I will not have re
teach students in an advanced class that started with the other frequently
absent art teacher at our school