Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Great Davis print sets up on ebay again :) his email

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 18:55:44 PDT

I forgot to reply earlier to this: I looked at the reproductions
included in this set (and what a great price it went for!) and laughed
at the Oldenburg Typewriter Eraser. I have a slide of it that I used to
use in my classes, but the students, including my community college
students, don't even know what a typewriter eraser is anymore. One wise
guy piped up last year, "What's a typewriter?"

To unsubscribe go to