Re: [teacherartexchange] Teacher Portfolio

---------

From: The Trains (strain_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 17:49:44 PDT

Stacie,

I take digital pictures of my student's work and resize them to fit
8.5 x 11 paper to put in a portfolio. For larger paintings, I use a
whole page, for smaller work I may take a group picture.

I started taking pictures because some of my high-school students are
from out of town and I put their art work on my web-site (with
initials, no names) so parents can see what they're up to. But when
we were inspected last year, I had pictures to show (the kids like to
take their work home), and I suppose to put in a portfolio.

Shayne