[teacherartexchange] Help for National Boards - Yahoo Groups

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 15:46:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Are you a candidate for National Board Certification? Join the EAYA or
 EMCART Yahoo group - Information exchange and support for teachers
that are working on National Certification in Art

EAYA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eaya-art/

EMCART
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emcart/

List members have found these two groups to be very supportive.

Good luck to all who apply. I know it is a lot of work. Best wishes to
all who are waiting till November for your results.

Regards,

Judy Decker