Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Help for National Boards - Yahoo Groups

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 15:46:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Are you a candidate for National Board Certification? Join the EAYA or
 EMCART Yahoo group - Information exchange and support for teachers
that are working on National Certification in Art

List members have found these two groups to be very supportive.

Good luck to all who apply. I know it is a lot of work. Best wishes to
all who are waiting till November for your results.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to