[teacherartexchange] Tips for murals?

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 11:13:01 PDT

Hi All!
I am planning my summer school lessons out and would
like to do a mural on a wall inside our elementary
school. I haven't tried anything like this before -
any tips or suggestions?

I am looking for a good brand or type of paint -? And
also, do I need to seal that with anything when I am
done?

Thanks for any suggestions/ideas!

Happy Summer! We are done here on Friday (starting
summer school right away the next week though)

Sarah in WI.