Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 05, 2006

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 06:54:45 PDT

I have a website with lessons and some plans. E-mail me off list and I will tell you how I structure Art 1,2,3,4, a.p. classes in our district. Look at "the incredible art dept. for more ideas and plans, then see what materials you have or can get. Tailor your assignments to the levels and materials. Look also at " the Incredible Art Dept" on line for many ideas.

I have taught for 35 years and will retire next year. I am going to create dvd's on lessons I have done with tests, rubrics, state framework allignment, demonstrations, examples, written how to's, handouts, etc. My son just graduated with a degree in Multimedia Design and will do the filming as well as package it for me. I will be working with a colleague who is now retired and we have written a book, "Drawing Course 101"

e-mail me for help.

Ken Schwab
www.room3art.com