[teacherartexchange] Experience-Driven Learning

---------

From: Peri Raygor-Yanez (perigraphics_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 23:15:17 PDT

Here's a quote for the wall.

"Thus, the task is not so much to see
what no one yet has seen,
but to think what nobody yet has thought
about that which everybody sees."

                           (Schopenhauer, 1966)

I guess that's why I like the Da Vinci Code, too. It was a
relatively safe way to take risks to think in new ways about
religion, art, science and mathematics. Applying principles from one
discipline to another breaks new ground for discovery, even in our
everyday lives. For instance, I mentioned this to my husband today
and he took off in the car going the opposite direction of where we
usually go. We ended up getting to our destination faster!

Peri