Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: June 05, 2006

---------

From: Jill Denton (dentonj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 20:00:16 PDT

I am switching from teaching middle school art to art at the High School
level and would like some input as to how you structure your year,
mainly pre AP, art 1 & 2 and intermediate art 1. If you have some
lesson plans to share or any ideas I would love to hear from you.
I also taught yearbook at the middle school level and also used
photoshop and InDesign, but we were totally digital. If we received hard
copy photos, we scanned them and put them on our server. I'm not sure
what you're looking for, but we used Jostens yearbook service and they
have an entire book of page set ups, which were very useful. They also
include a Jostens YearTeach tool bar that has a lot of shortcuts on it,
made specifically for yearbook production, verses magazine production. I
used as many bells and whistles as possible and really enjoyed it.

STUDENT + PARENT + TEACHER = SUCCESS

Jill H. Denton
Clark Middle School
Art Teacher
469 633 4635
>>> "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"
<teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> 06/06/06 2:01 AM >>>
TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Monday, June 05, 2006.

1. Great Davis Print sets up on Ebay again 19.00 = 12.00 shipping, a
185.00 value :)
2. creativity in yearbooks