[teacherartexchange] Great Davis print sets up on ebay again :) his email

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 05:24:03 PDT

YOU CAN EMAIL TOM DIRECTLY IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO Ebay, AT
twentzel1@comcast.net

Hi All,

Another Great set of prints up for auction on ebay. (Worth $185.00)
They are a great selection of images. He has grade 3 set and grade 5 set
available.
I bought two sets for school. The prints were put out by Davis for the
A World of Images & Art: Images and Ideas series.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-15-Posters-Davis-Publication-Art-Prints-Education-5_W0QQitemZ7419280318QQihZ016QQcategoryZ28009QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not my auction, but hoping other art teachers can use a good deal. I would
not get these on my budget they would probably be the first thing cut by
administration !
hope this helps, Christine Besack :)