[teacherartexchange] creativity in yearbooks

---------

From: marisa vitiello (asiram_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2006 - 12:34:11 PDT

I am in charge of our high school yearbook. It's a big book (240
pages) and represents the whole school (as opposed to just
seniors). right now we've managed to make it nice and organized but
very formulaic. does anyone have any great examples of yearbooks or
good ideas? I'm not working with a yearbook company and not
interested in doing so. I teach the kids Photoshop and InDesign and
we print locally. I'm also not really wanting to go the digital
route but if anyone has any success with that I'd be interested in hearing.

thanks much,
marisa