[teacherartexchange] Great Davis Print sets up on Ebay again 19.00 = 12.00 shipping, a 185.00 value :)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2006 - 05:29:34 PDT

Hi All,

Another Great set of prints up for auction on ebay. (Worth $185.00)
They are a great selection of images.
I bought two sets for school. The prints were put out by Davis for the
A World of Images & Art: Images and Ideas series.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-15-Posters-Davis-Publication-Art-Prints-Education-5_W0QQitemZ7419280318QQihZ016QQcategoryZ28009QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not my auction, but hoping other art teachers can use a good deal. I would
not get these on my budget they would probably be the first thing cut by
administration !
hope this helps, Christine Besack :)