Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 31, 2006

---------

artmommarisa_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 10:29:58 PDT

Jayna,
About going from middle to high school: I teach 7th through 12th grades, and while I love all of it if I had to choose I'd go with high school. I enjoy seeing the students' art mature and progress, and you get to build your program as the students move through the art classes. I am going for AP training this summer to take the really motivated ones as far as I can. But I have to say, the jr. high kids can be really sweet and excited to get to take art every day. Aren't I lucky that I get to teach all of them? :-)