Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Go Out and Paint

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 07:50:02 PDT

What to do in the summer ? Get out and paint.
This is NMWS members painting in Albuquerque's
Old Town yesterday.

After the paintout eight of us enjoyed
a delightful lunch. We ate a leisure lunch, under the grape
arbor, at the Church Street cafe.

Get out and do some painting, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons