[teacherartexchange] Glencoe Teaching Resources - end of year survey - lots of downloads

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 07:25:51 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have been exploring the Glencoe Teaching Today resources.

Here is a link to an end of year survey you can almost use as is (you
may want to make some minor changes to make it more art related).
http://www.glencoe.com/sec/teachingtoday/downloads/pdf/Course%20Evaluation.pdf

This site has templates for Substitute packet....WebQuest
Guidelines... Sample Rubrics (a good one for writing).... All sorts of
good stuff for classroom management - dealing with difficult
students.... New teachers will want to spend some time on this site
this summer.
http://www.glencoe.com/sec/teachingtoday/index.phtml

This is what brought me to this site today.... listed in Riverdeep Newsletter.

IMPLEMENTING PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENTS:
http://www.glencoe.com/sec/teachingtoday/educationupclose.phtml/2

Find a checklist of criteria to help you successfully and
meaningfully evaluate student performance. Student self-assessment
tips are also discussed in this online workshop series.

The self evaluation questions can easily be adapted to art lessons.

Happy surfing....

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department