Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Glencoe Teaching Resources - end of year survey - lots of downloads

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 07:25:51 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have been exploring the Glencoe Teaching Today resources.

Here is a link to an end of year survey you can almost use as is (you
may want to make some minor changes to make it more art related).

This site has templates for Substitute packet....WebQuest
Guidelines... Sample Rubrics (a good one for writing).... All sorts of
good stuff for classroom management - dealing with difficult
students.... New teachers will want to spend some time on this site
this summer.

This is what brought me to this site today.... listed in Riverdeep Newsletter.

Find a checklist of criteria to help you successfully and
meaningfully evaluate student performance. Student self-assessment
tips are also discussed in this online workshop series.

The self evaluation questions can easily be adapted to art lessons.

Happy surfing....

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources