[teacherartexchange] hapve to make a decision and art history text

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 03:50:34 PDT

The Annotated Mona Lisa is a fun art history text.

Stacey middle school will also prepare you, job wise, for a transition to
high school. If long term you wish to move upward, principals tend to put a
glass ceiling over elementary art teachers.

Oh my goodness only 3.5 student days left. I am SO READY FOR SUMMER
Randy in Maine