Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Student Art Exhibits

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 22:56:21 PDT

I have about 500 students, so I would need to make
that many portfolios. I considered just using file
folders, but they are filmsy and aren't large enough
for larger works.

I could locate old cardboard boxes to use, but I would
need a lot of those.

I basically want an easy and inexpensive way of
creating these portfolios.

--- "" <>