Re: [teacherartexchange] Student Art Exhibits

---------

From: M.Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 19:36:30 PDT

I have often wondered how teachers who keep selected artworks home keep
track of who's artwork they have. Do they not show everyone's art? How do
they keep track? What about student's who move away - do they come get the
artwork you have kept? My principal always takes the kids who are moving to
the artroom to get their portfolio to take with them.
~Michal