Re: [teacherartexchange] Student Art Exhibits

---------

From: Darren High (darren_high_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 19:09:19 PDT

Do you have to basically collect all of their work
throughout the year or just selected pieces?

I'm thinking of having regular weekly displays in the
halls of each assignment so parents would be able to
come up and see all the projects. Then at the end of
the year have one art show with several of the best
pieces from each student with all of the work matted
in some way.

I just think I will basically have to keep most of the
work they do through the year just to make sure I have
pieces for the art show.