Re: [teacherartexchange] Creativity In Art Assignments

---------

From: NANCY WALKUP (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 18:48:27 PDT

I fortunately am not expected to do holiday lessons but I did bring in a
live rabbit for kids to draw during Easter last year (though I never
mentioned Easter). We had a great time with that rabbit and the kids got to
draw from life. I'm still looking for someone with a pony! Supposedly
Georgia O'Keeffe got a pony up on a table for her students to draw when she
taught in Texas.

Nancy